There are many ways you can serve with GRN
Volunteers are vital to GRN’s ongoing ministry!
Find out how you might be able to help:
Passionate about GRN?
Why not represent us within your church?
Staff Positions at GRN Australia
More information here.
Contact Rob if you are interested or have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click on the button below.
GRN is seeking a full-time (or part time – 4 days/week) accountant to perform the day to day financial processing and reporting functions for the mission. Working in conjunction with the Business Manager and overseeing a team of volunteers, this role involves:
- processing sales, donations and payments in MYOB and overseeing a team of volunteers who assist in this role;
- performing monthly petty cash and bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, monthly BAS/PAYG (IAS) processing & payments for GRN;
- helping manage and maintain missionary and ministry donations, and foster positive relations with donors;
- processing the monthly payroll and superannuation payment;
- conducting overseas payments and money transfers;
- handling all non-cash entries;
- assisting the Business Manager with preparing an annual budget and periodic management reports, and liaising with the Auditor;
- inventory management;
- managing GRN assets, and tracking any that enter and exit Australia;
- ensuring the mission complies with legal, tax and employment regulations, and maintaining appropriate levels of insurance;
- ensuring the accounts are maintained in a complete and accurate manner;
- assisting with ongoing review, update and maintaining of financial processes, procedures, documents and manuals, including online systems relating to financial transactions;
- provide input to the Business Manager on matters of investment, expense management and financial policy;
- managing cash.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to use their finance / administrative gifts to help people hear about Jesus in their own language.
Accounting or bookkeeping qualifications and experience are essential, as is a good knowledge of MYOB and mid level working knowledge of Excel.
Click the button below if you are interested.
GRN Australia has several properties that we use in the ministry. These properties provide us with office space, recording studios and warehouse, some staff housing, and rental income.
We need someone to manage these properties to the best advantage of the mission. You could help maintain and improve GRN’s office and residential property, and coordinate and supervise more complex projects. Use your skills to help the smooth running of the mission, and reduce the cost of external consultants and contractors.
Responsibilities could include any or all of the following:
- Monitor the condition of all properties
- Do minor repairs and improvements
- Organise volunteers for maintenance and grounds work
- Request and evaluate quotes for more substantial work
- Employ and supervise contractors
- Perform any specialised work for which you are qualified
- Manage the upcoming studio construction project
- Be point of contact for the agents for leased properties
- Resolve any property-related WHS issues
- Participate in any future property development
This role would suit a builder or other tradesman who wants a change of pace or is recently retired, or someone with excellent administrative skills and an understanding of property issues.
This could be a part time staff position (or full time with other technical or administrative responsibilities), or a job for a volunteer.
GRN Australia is looking to train up the next generation of recordists, to get the Gospel out to those most in need.
Our recordists work in partnership with local churches or mission agencies, both here in Australia and overseas, to translate and produce audio recordings of short Bible stories and simple Bible teaching for use in evangelism and discipleship.
More information here.
Contact Simon if you are interested or have any further questions (email@example.com) or click on the button below.
We are seeking a Christian, to work part-time, who can design and create print and digital designs for our publications, promotional materials and web based designs, including for our websites and social media engagement.
The successful applicant would also be involved in producing still and animated graphics to be paired with GRN’s extensive audio library, as well as the design, graphics and layout of ministry resources, such as ESL materials and Sunday School lessons.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to use their creative design skills and experience in the creation of resources that will help people hear about Jesus in their own language!
Qualifications and experience in creative design are essential.
We are looking for someone who is able to work part-time (2-3 days per week) and there is scope for flexible working conditions and working from home.
Contact Mark if you are interested or have further questions (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click on the button below.